What’s behind you doesn’t matter.
Race with a Perfect Car
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower.
LEGENDARY RACE CARS
- Engine: 6-Cylinder In-line
- Capacity: 2,490 CC
- Power: 270 bhp at 8,000 rpm
- Track: 51.2 / 49.2 in front and rear
- Bore X Stroke: 84 X 75 mm
- Chassis Carbon fibre honeycomb monocoque
- Engine mid-engine, longitudinally mounted, 1,494 cc (91.2 cu in), Honda RA168E, 80° V6, turbo (2.5 Bar limited)
- Transmission Weismann-McLaren 6-Speed
- Chassis Aluminum monocoque
- Engine 2.65 litre Porsche Type-935 turbocharged Flat-6
- Transmission 5-speed manual
- Debut 1982 Silverstone Circuit
Our Trusted Brands
My top ten list of the most important and most overlooked maintenance items to get done before you go to the track.
- Dirt racing shock absorbers
- Suspension linkages
- Cleaning the radiator
There have been other tracks that separated the men from the boys. This is the track that will separate the brave from the weak after the boys are gone.
I don’t know driving in another way which isn’t risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other’s.
— Ayrton Senna
Moonshiners put more time, energy, thought, and love into their cars than any racer ever will. Lose on the track, and you go home. Lose with a load of whiskey, and you go to jail.
— Junior Johnson
If you think the last 4 words of the national anthem are gentlemen, start your engines, you might be a redneck.
— Jeff Foxworthy